Private Taxi From Singapore to Mersing Jetty
Where Is Mersing Jetty (Tioman Island) located?
Tioman Island (Pulau Tioman) is located 32km off the state of Pahang. It is definitely one of the most beautiful island in Malaysia and accessible by daily flight operated by Berjaya Air. The island also can be reach by taking boat ride from Tanjung Gemok and Mersing Ferry Terminal (Jeti Penumpang). The journey is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. We do provide private taxi transfer services (7-16 seater) to either Mersing Ferry Terminal or Tanjung Gemok from Singapore at a reasonable price.
How to reach Mersing Jetty by bus ?
- Buy your ticket at the Larkin Bus Terminal Ticketing kiosks by selecting the Causeway Link Bus service from Johor Bahru to Mersing
- After paying your fare, you need to get the receipt from the ticketing kiosk and present it to the boarding pass counter to exchange it into boarding pass (Counter 14). If you have bought your ticket online, you can skip step one and change your e-ticket to boarding pass at the boarding pass counter.
- Proceed at Gate No. 5-14 and show your boarding pass for barcode scanning before you are allowed to get inside the boarding area.
- Proceed to Platform No.17 at least 15 minutes before bus departure time. Wait for the bus to arrive at the designated platform.
- Show your ticket to the bus driver before boarding the bus. The bus has a spacious compartment for you to put in your luggage.
- Upon arriving at the Mersing Bus Terminal, here are the recommended steps for you to connect to the ferry services.
- Walk for about 10 minutes or approximately 400 meters away from the bus terminal. You need to use the overhead bridge to connect to the other side of the road.
- Proceed to the ferry ticketing counter
- Change your purchased ferry ticket to boarding pass which you will show to the boat ticketing inspector before boarding the ferry.
- When coming back to Johor Bahru from Mersing, you need to walk to the bus terminal to buy the ticket at the ticketing counter inside the bus terminal selling Causeway Link Bus ticket to Johor Bahru.
If you enjoy a convenient one-stop solution, BOOKMYTAXI.MY is the easiest way to book a private taxi or cross border transfer from Singapore to Mersing jetty or vice versa.
We offer fixed prices, upfront pricing at the most affordable rates, so book my taxi now and experience it for yourselves.
What is so interesting at Tioman Island?
Tioman Island is a traveler’s paradise for trekking, sea sports, sunbathing and peaceful retreats. It offer swaying palms, cool waterfalls, soft white sand, colourful marine life, wild flowers growing in brilliant abundance and providing a great site for diving in the world. Its crystal clear water guarantee incredible colourful coral gardens and aquatic life.
For those who want to stay in luxury and style, Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort offers luxury hotel , continental and local cruise, fresh seafood and other facilities. If looking for comfortable dorms and chalets yet budget stay, the travellers can find around Juara, Nipah, Air Batang, Teke, Paya, Salang and Tekek. It is truly fascinating and astounding place either on land or at sea activities for natural lovers. Travellers can swim through various species s of fishes between Air Batang and Tekek, For fishing enthusiasts, they can hire a boat whole day to catch fishes at Tioman Island. After that, barbecue the fishes catch on the beach. Remember that, fishing at marine park area is limited in order to protect the aquatic life. If you want to try different challenge, you can go to deep-sea fishing. Then, more species of crustaceans and fishes can be catch such as crabs, lobsters, prawn, blue marlins, squids, cora trouts, stingrays, sea-bass, tunas, morays, groupers, cuttlefish, red snappers and places.
When you stress enough from bustle and hectic city working life, you can rejuvenate your body and mind at Tioman Island. Walk along on the beach during sunset experience the beauty of nature and immerse yourself into environment and refreshing soothing waves and breeze. The crystal clear water provide excellent water sport activities. you can go for scuba diving, water skiing, snorkelling, boating, windsurfing and enjoy undersea water garden.
There no direct land transport from Singapore to Tioman Island (Pulau Tioman). We do provide private taxi transfer to Singapore from Mersing Ferry Terminal or Tanjung Gemok. The journey from Mersing to Singapore may take about 1 hours. From there, you can take a boat or ferry service to either Tanjung Gemok or Mersing Ferry Terminal from Tioman Island.
Where Is Tanjung Leman Jetty located?
The Tanjung Leman Jetty is the jetty used for visitors who want to go to the southern islands off the east coast of Johor. The islands that are accessed using this jetty are Pulau Sibu Besar, Pulau Sibu Tengah, Pulau Tinggi, Pulau Apil, Pulau Kukusand Pulau Sibu Hujung. The jetty is about 117 km away from the city of Johor Bahru and an estimate of time needed to get here is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you are coming from Mersing town, the distance is about 65 km and you should be able to arrive in less than 1 hour.
The Mersing Jetty which is about 65 km north of Tanjung Leman is used by visitors who want to go to the northern islands off the east coast of Johor such as Pulau Pemanggil, Pulau Rawa, Pulau Dayang, Pulau Aur and Pulau Besar. Pulau Tioman, the popular marine island which is under the State of Pahang is also accessed using Mersing Jetty.
How to reach Tanjung Leman Jetty ?
- Take the North-South Expressway and go south all the way until the Kulai Interchange.
- Exit this interchange and go towards the direction of Kota Tinggi and Mersing using ROUTE 94.
- You will then reach a T-junction, turn left into ROUTE 3 that takes you to the north towards Kota Tinggi and Mersing.
- You will pass by the edge of Kota Tinggi town. Go straight towards the direction of Mersing at the traffic light that leads to Kota Tinggi town if you turn left and Desaru if you turn right.
- After 35 to 45 minutes drive, look out for the signage to Tanjung Leman/Sibu Island and follow it.
- You will be led to turn to Tenggaroh oil palm plantation. If you go straight, there is a BHP petrol station further up the road if you need to re-fill your fuel.
- Slow down at a police check-point on the road to Tenggaroh.
- Drive for about 20 to 30 minutes and following the signage to Tanjung Leman Jetty.
- You will reach the entrance to the jetty car park. Take the ticket and pay on the day you leave.
Alternatively, BOOKMYTAXI.MY will allow you and your loved ones to travel in comfort and peace of mind knowing that our professionally trained drivers will get you there safely and on-time. No more delays due to taking a wrong turn !
BOOKMYTAXI.MY acts as a window connecting passengers with thousands of taxi drivers in entire Malaysia. Passengers from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuantan and many other towns in Malaysia can book their rides on the website.
To book a taxi from Singapore to Mersing Jetty or Tanjung Leman Jetty, the passengers have to select their pick-up and drop-off location in Singapore along with the location for disembarkation in Johor (e.g., Singapore to Mersing). The exemplary pricing will be displayed on screen. All you need to do is make your payment using credit card or cash.
What is so interesting at Sibu Island?
Sibu Island is located at the southernmost tip of Malaysia and is a small island west of Johor. The island is full of lush tropical plants and long golden sandy beaches. There are many rock holes along the coast, which are formed by the impact of seawater brought by the long-term monsoon, which gives the island a rugged beauty. Offshore, the bottom is a fascinating coral reef, which contains many beautiful underwater creatures. The island is full of lush tropical plants and long golden sandy beaches. There are many rock holes along the coast, which are formed by the impact of seawater brought by the long-term monsoon, which gives the island a rugged beauty. Offshore, the bottom is a fascinating coral reef, which contains many beautiful underwater creatures. You may also find some wrecks of shipwrecks, ancient Chinese merchants…
You will have to take a boat ride from Tanjung Leman Jetty (Mersing district) to the tropical island.